Rehasense Icon 120 TR Wheelchair
Place an order over the phone on 020 8638 6308
- Phantom Black
- Seat width adjustment range 16” to 19”
- Higher performance
- Tilt and recline
- Elevating leg rests and comfort calf pads
- Seating system designed to give high grade pressure relief
- Adjustable headrest
- Crash tested
- 2 Year Warranty (limited)
ICON 120 is a high performance comfort wheelchair with extensive set up options to fit a wide range of users.
All day comfort is ensured with the reclining back and tilt in space seat when combined with pressure distributing seat and back cushions.
The arm rests and head rests are covered in soft and pliant PU fabrics to minimise pressure.
A new family of wheelchairs and accessories based upon modular design and characteristics. As part of the ICON Mobility System, utilizing modular design and interchangeable parts across the ICON family, the ICON 120 can cater for many different user types and functional needs.
- For the Attendant Propelled set up, the rear wheel diameter is 16″ and comes with a solid PU tyre
- Front castor includes 7” PU puncture proof tyres
- Safe Weight Limit (SWL) is 180 kg
Brake options include attendant drum brakes and knee brakes with a short lever
- Height adjustable armrests in a range of 27 – 40 cm
- Push handles are height adjustable
- Multiple castor positions within the front fork housing
- Standard multi adjustable headrest is a soft PU covered foam
- The wheelchair is equipped standard with elevating legrests and comfort calf pads.
- Seat width adjustment by moving the arm rest supports in/out by up to 7.5cm (40cm – 47.5cm)
- Seat depth is adjustable in a range between 36 cm – 46cm
- Recline range is 30 dg with 2 pre-set options for a total range of 83 – 126 dg
- Tilt in space range is 26 dg with 4 pre-set options for a total range of – 5 dg to + 28 dg
- Tilt and recline locking pins supplied as standard
- The pre-sets can be changed by the dealer
- The Drop-In arm rest is height and width adjustable, with soft PU covered foam for full comfort
- Elevating leg rests with calf pads, both light and elegant in design. The construction is very rigid and provides excellent support
- Seat and back cushion are anatomically shaped with a multi density, laminated foam construction
- The back provides good lateral and lumbar support
- The seating system is designed to give a high grade of pressure relief
- Both the backrest and seating cushions come fitted as standard with a waterproof and machine washable PU cover
- Model TR (16-19" x 15-19")
Maximum User Weight
Back Rest Height
Seat Width Range
Seat Depth Range
Length (without leg rest)
Height with Back Rest Folded
Back Rest Recline Range
-5 -+ 28°
A customer once described purchasing a mobility aid to us as "buying an unwanted necessity". This statement has stuck with us and became a key tenet of our company.
Our focus is to make it as frictionless as possible to purchase from us by;
- Providing an industry-leading customer service experience. You will always speak, email or chat with a human.
- Having highly knowledgeable advisors who know the products inside out so you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a product that suits your individual needs.
- We understand that the transition from making a purchase in-store to online can be a daunting one. So we aim to provide a website that is easy to browse and navigate, along with having clear and detailed product descriptions.
You can purchase by adding the product to your basket and using the online checkout process. If you feel more comfortable, please call us on 020 8638 6308 where a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to take your order over the telephone (along with answering any queries you may have).
Upon placing an order you will receive a personalised courtesy email from a member of our customer service team. In addition, you'll be emailed a receipt confirming what you ordered.
Once your goods are ready to be dispatched we will email you the tracking information so you can follow the journey of your item(s) to their end destination.
You may contact us at any time during this procedure if you have any queries whatsoever.
We hope you love your Assist Mobility product but if you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it to us unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition (at the full discretion of Assist Mobility), within 14 days of receiving the item.
In the case of an outdoor rollator, wheelchair etc. only tested indoors on a smooth surface. Not used outdoors by any means. The cost of the item will be refunded to you once the return has been processed.