byACRE Organiser Bag for Overland
Place an order over the phone on 020 8638 6308
- Easily attached and detached
- Sporty and trendy pocket bag for personal belongings
- Easy to attach and detach to the rollator, whilst working perfectly on its own
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Made in lightweight, wear and weather resistant material on the outside, water repellent material on the inside
- Easy to keep clean
The Organiser Pocket bag is functional, sporty and trendy and the classic black color matches any outfit. The bag is perfect to bring everywhere - to keep your smallest belongings close to hand. It works just as well as an everyday bag over your shoulder or as a small storage bag on your rollator.
It is easy to attach and detach to the rollator with the hooks on the side, as well as an elastic strap on the back to keep it firmly in place on rollator – so you don’t have to worry about facing rough, bumpy terrain. The included shoulder strap is removable as well, for a more neat look on the rollator, but comes in handy for any situation when you want the bag detached.
The inside is very spacious, allowing you to fill it up with all your smaller necessities - such as your phone, wallet and keys etc. The material is sturdy, wear and weather resistant on the outside and water repellent on the inside, to keep your items safe and dry. It is also easy to maintain and clean with a wet cloth.
The pocket bag can be used both with the Carbon Overland and the Carbon Ultralight (Wide track only)
- byAcre Organiser Bag for Overland
39cm / 15"
10.5cm / 4"
20cm / 8"
A customer once described purchasing a mobility aid to us as "buying an unwanted necessity". This statement has stuck with us and became a key tenet of our company.
Our focus is to make it as frictionless as possible to purchase from us by;
- Providing an industry-leading customer service experience. You will always speak, email or chat with a human.
- Having highly knowledgeable advisors who know the products inside out so you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a product that suits your individual needs.
- We understand that the transition from making a purchase in-store to online can be a daunting one. So we aim to provide a website that is easy to browse and navigate, along with having clear and detailed product descriptions.
You can purchase by adding the product to your basket and using the online checkout process. If you feel more comfortable, please call us on 020 8638 6308 where a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to take your order over the telephone (along with answering any queries you may have).
Upon placing an order you will receive a personalised courtesy email from a member of our customer service team. In addition, you'll be emailed a receipt confirming what you ordered.
Once your goods are ready to be dispatched we will email you the tracking information so you can follow the journey of your item(s) to their end destination.
You may contact us at any time during this procedure if you have any queries whatsoever.
We hope you love your Assist Mobility product but if you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it to us unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition (at the full discretion of Assist Mobility), within 14 days of receiving the item.
In the case of an outdoor rollator, wheelchair etc. only tested indoors on a smooth surface. Not used outdoors by any means. The cost of the item will be refunded to you once the return has been processed.