Topro Odyssé Rollator
Place an order over the phone on 020 8638 6308
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Airline compatible (check prior to travel)
- Folds into the size of a sports bag
- Transport Bag included
- Backrest included
- Compact design
- Simple folding system
- Easy height adjustment
- Detachable expandable shopping bag
- Sturdy lock wheel for safety
- Topro "Quick Release"
- 7-year manufacturer warranty*
Whether you are at home or travelling, the TOPRO Odyssé is the perfect travel companion.
Its unique two-way folding mechanism and the incorporated transport bag make it small and easy to transport. It comes with a spacious, expandable shopping bag, which also can be carried separately. The compact design of the Odyssé and simple folding system makes it ideal for traveling by car, plane or train as it takes up so little space.
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility). As with all Topro rollators, the Odyssé has a wide range of accessories available.
The Odyssé comes with a 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- The recently developed TOPRO IBS (Interior Braking System) enables the user to change between several types of wheels such as standard wheels, off-road wheels and studded tyres if required.
- TOPRO “Quick release” makes it easy to change between different types of wheels depending on the surface.
- Comfort Wheel Grip: Manoeuvrable, with a good grip on smooth surfaces such as lino, parquet flooring and even tarmac.
- Comfort Wheel Soft: Comfortable and secure on unsurfaced road, paths, cobblestones etc.
- Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- TOPRO ErgoGrip is a unique ergonomic grip, which makes it easier for the user to stand from a sitting position, and provides a comfortable armrest and offers different holding positions when standing and resting.
- Detachable shopping bag with shoulder strap, which has a 10-kilo capacity.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels. Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Numbered scale in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
- Topro Odyssé Rollator - Medium
Recommended User Height
150-200cm / 4'9"-6'5½"
Maximum Weight of User
Capacity of Shopping Bag
81.5-100cm / 32"-39"
65cm / 25½"
60cm / 23½"
Width between Handles
47cm / 18½"
62 cm / 24"
84cm / 33"
Height when Folded Sideways
81.5cm / 32"
Width when Folded
24.5cm / 9½"
Length when Folder
75cm / 29½"
Total Dimensons - Completely Folded
75x24.5x44.5 / 29½"x9¾"x17½" (LxWxH)
6kg (8.2kg including bag and wheels)
A customer once described purchasing a mobility aid to us as "buying an unwanted necessity". This statement has stuck with us and became a key tenet of our company.
Our focus is to make it as frictionless as possible to purchase from us by;
- Providing an industry-leading customer service experience. You will always speak, email or chat with a human.
- Having highly knowledgeable advisors who know the products inside out so you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a product that suits your individual needs.
- We understand that the transition from making a purchase in-store to online can be a daunting one. So we aim to provide a website that is easy to browse and navigate, along with having clear and detailed product descriptions.
You can purchase by adding the product to your basket and using the online checkout process. If you feel more comfortable, please call us on 020 8638 6308 where a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to take your order over the telephone (along with answering any queries you may have).
Upon placing an order you will receive a personalised courtesy email from a member of our customer service team. In addition, you'll be emailed a receipt confirming what you ordered.
Once your goods are ready to be dispatched we will email you the tracking information so you can follow the journey of your item(s) to their end destination.
You may contact us at any time during this procedure if you have any queries whatsoever.
We hope you love your Assist Mobility product but if you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it to us unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition (at the full discretion of Assist Mobility), within 14 days of receiving the item.
In the case of an outdoor rollator, wheelchair etc. only tested indoors on a smooth surface. Not used outdoors by any means. The cost of the item will be refunded to you once the return has been processed.