Rollz Flex Rollator Cane Holder
Place an order over the phone on 020 8638 6308
- Cane / walking stick holder
- Clever design
- Adds flexibility to the rollator
- Easy to fit
- Adapts to almost any walking stick
- Designed in the Netherlands
- 5 years warranty
The cane holder consists of two parts: a frame clip and a cane clamp. The frame clip is slid onto the frame of the Rollz Flex and the clamp is attached to the cane with a supplied elastic. This way it is easy to slide the walking stick into the cane holder.
You can easily slide your cane into the frame clip and remove it when you want to use it.
The cane holder fits different stick sizes, thanks to the multi-size elastics that are included in the package.
A customer once described purchasing a mobility aid to us as "buying an unwanted necessity". This statement has stuck with us and became a key tenet of our company.
Our focus is to make it as frictionless as possible to purchase from us by;
- Providing an industry-leading customer service experience. You will always speak, email or chat with a human.
- Having highly knowledgeable advisors who know the products inside out so you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a product that suits your individual needs.
- We understand that the transition from making a purchase in-store to online can be a daunting one. So we aim to provide a website that is easy to browse and navigate, along with having clear and detailed product descriptions.
You can purchase by adding the product to your basket and using the online checkout process. If you feel more comfortable, please call us on 020 8638 6308 where a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to take your order over the telephone (along with answering any queries you may have).
Upon placing an order you will receive a personalised courtesy email from a member of our customer service team. In addition, you'll be emailed a receipt confirming what you ordered.
Once your goods are ready to be dispatched we will email you the tracking information so you can follow the journey of your item(s) to their end destination.
You may contact us at any time during this procedure if you have any queries whatsoever.
We hope you love your Assist Mobility product but if you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it to us unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition (at the full discretion of Assist Mobility), within 14 days of receiving the item.
In the case of an outdoor rollator, wheelchair etc. only tested indoors on a smooth surface. Not used outdoors by any means. The cost of the item will be refunded to you once the return has been processed.