Rollz Motion Rollator Back Support
Place an order over the phone on 020 8638 6308
- Useful addition
- Soft and comfortable
- Back rest for the rollator sitting position
- Designed in the Netherlands
- 5 years warranty
Out on your own and left the wheelchair package at home?
This back support offers you a short rest, while leaning against the soft strap.
This flexible back support is a handy and practical accessory when you use your Rollz Motion as a walker.
You can lean against it while sitting on the rollator, when you do not have the wheelchair package with you.
The back support can be attached to the frame only when the Rollz Motion is used in rollator position.
Compatible with Rollz Motion, Rollz Motion Performance and Rollz Motion Rhythm.
A customer once described purchasing a mobility aid to us as "buying an unwanted necessity". This statement has stuck with us and became a key tenet of our company.
Our focus is to make it as frictionless as possible to purchase from us by;
- Providing an industry-leading customer service experience. You will always speak, email or chat with a human.
- Having highly knowledgeable advisors who know the products inside out so you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a product that suits your individual needs.
- We understand that the transition from making a purchase in-store to online can be a daunting one. So we aim to provide a website that is easy to browse and navigate, along with having clear and detailed product descriptions.
You can purchase by adding the product to your basket and using the online checkout process. If you feel more comfortable, please call us on 020 8638 6308 where a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to take your order over the telephone (along with answering any queries you may have).
Upon placing an order you will receive a personalised courtesy email from a member of our customer service team. In addition, you'll be emailed a receipt confirming what you ordered.
Once your goods are ready to be dispatched we will email you the tracking information so you can follow the journey of your item(s) to their end destination.
You may contact us at any time during this procedure if you have any queries whatsoever.
We hope you love your Assist Mobility product but if you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it to us unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition (at the full discretion of Assist Mobility), within 14 days of receiving the item.
In the case of an outdoor rollator, wheelchair etc. only tested indoors on a smooth surface. Not used outdoors by any means. The cost of the item will be refunded to you once the return has been processed.