Topro Taurus H Basic Walker
Place an order over the phone on 020 8638 6308
- Safe standing aid
- Taurus H Basic can be used in the shower
- Ideal for use within home and institutional environments
- Hydraulic height adjustment
- Superior support
- Easy to read height scale
- Non-corrosive materials, maintenance free
- Easily cleaned
- Four sturdy castors with simple foot brakes
- Two levels of equipment
The Taurus H is a well designed and functional walker which has been designed to offer good support of the upper body. High enough for tall users (up to 2.10 m) the Taurus H features hydraulic height adjustment for easy use and can be used in the shower.
The TOPRO Taurus H Basic Walker can be personally adjusted to the individual user thanks to its hydraulic height adjustment feature. It is high enough also for tall users (up to 210 cm) and can be used by persons with a weight of up to 150 kg.
The TOPRO Taurus H Basic can be used in the shower.
It is easily adjusted to suit the ergonomic needs for the user – primarily height but also body size and arm position.
Two levels of equipment: Basic and Premium.
Both models feature adjustable arm pads and foot brakes. The Premium model is delivered fully assembled with adjustable handles, driving and parking brake on the handles and the opportunity to lock the swing (directional block).
TÜV approved according to EN ISO 11199-3 (standard for walking aids, walkers) and is guaranteed free for faults and defects for 2 years (exempt are damage caused by incorrect use or parts exposed to natural wear and tear).
TOPRO Taurus is also available with electrical height adjustment where the Premium model might serve as support while rising up due to easy operation from the handles (please note: it is not a patient lifter). See TOPRO Taurus E for more information.
- Simple to use hydraulic height adjustment with easily available handles in front of the armrests, and easy to read height scale
- Adjustable distance between forearm supports
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff
- Maximum width on table is only 66 cm
- 12.5 cm diameter wheels ensure the Taurus H is large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker
- Foot brakes on all four wheels
“The TOPRO Taurus walkers helps every day to ensure that people all over the world can keep on moving and have an active life”
- Topro Taurus H Basic
Recommended User Height
140-210cm / 4'6"-6'10"
Maximum Weight of User
150kg / 23.6stone
Height of Forearm Support
86.5-132cm / 34"-51.9"
Maximum Product Width
66cm / 25.9"
78cm / 30.7"
Width between Forearm Support
34-47cm / 13.3-18.5"
Length of Forearm Support
34cm / 13.3"
3.5cm / 1.3"
Driving and Parking Brake
Diameter Turning Circle
91cm / 35.8"
Diameter of Wheels
12.5cm / 4.9"
Width of Wheels
3.1cm / 1.2"
Yes (all wheels)
- Area of Use
A customer once described purchasing a mobility aid to us as "buying an unwanted necessity". This statement has stuck with us and became a key tenet of our company.
Our focus is to make it as frictionless as possible to purchase from us by;
- Providing an industry-leading customer service experience. You will always speak, email or chat with a human.
- Having highly knowledgeable advisors who know the products inside out so you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a product that suits your individual needs.
- We understand that the transition from making a purchase in-store to online can be a daunting one. So we aim to provide a website that is easy to browse and navigate, along with having clear and detailed product descriptions.
You can purchase by adding the product to your basket and using the online checkout process. If you feel more comfortable, please call us on 020 8638 6308 where a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to take your order over the telephone (along with answering any queries you may have).
Upon placing an order you will receive a personalised courtesy email from a member of our customer service team. In addition, you'll be emailed a receipt confirming what you ordered.
Once your goods are ready to be dispatched we will email you the tracking information so you can follow the journey of your item(s) to their end destination.
You may contact us at any time during this procedure if you have any queries whatsoever.
We hope you love your Assist Mobility product but if you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it to us unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition (at the full discretion of Assist Mobility), within 14 days of receiving the item.
In the case of an outdoor rollator, wheelchair etc. only tested indoors on a smooth surface. Not used outdoors by any means. The cost of the item will be refunded to you once the return has been processed.